Monday, July 16, 2007

Best Question & Answer- Relationship Advice

We had another talk about our past....but why do I feel like this???
Every now and then my husband and I talk about our past. Last time we talked about it, we got too in depth with it. And now that conversation has me thinking about a certain person from my past that I enjoyed "things" with. This guy was wild and crazy and made "it" so fun. Whats really bad about it, is that this guy still wants to talk to me. Dont get me wrong but my husband is the best person I have ever had in my life and he makes me happy all the time. What can I do to clear those bad thoughts that keep popping into my head???
Should I tell him how I feel??



Best Answer - Chosen

First of all you need to STOP beating yourself up over feeling something now, that you cared about in the past. If you felt something for someone that is a beautiful thing.You should feel LUCKY that you have had TWO relationships that make you feel that way, most people do not ever experience ONE.You can have your husband AND the WARM and Fuzzy thoughts about your past guy too. There is no rule that you have to ACT on a thought. And here's something just discuss it with your husband, perhaps if you shared that side with your husband you would not feel guilty. And guilt is what you are feeling. Once you have made up in your head that you are not going to ACT on those thoughts, you are pretty much clear and it won't matter What the first guy wants, it does not matter anyway, he is not the man you are married too. Remember speak to your husband, you are involved in a valuable relationship and I know that you would hate to lose it. Make sure that you communicate that to your husband!Address www.keen.com/IsaidIt Phone Number 1-800-ASK-KEEN, extension 02018715

No comments: